Birch Tree Log Table

On: Sunday, August 29, 2010

This cool table made of birch logs could fit any interior! Besides, it looks like it it not too hard to make it at home.

What a brilliant idea!

Birch Tree Log Table

7 appreciated comments on "Birch Tree Log Table"

Unknown said...

I love the natural simplicity. One question: How are the logs held together?

Jessy Troy said...

Not sure, Liliana, but I think they can be well glued together. Wood is glued easily

Susan Graham said...

It’s a pretty interesting tool. I will definitely be using it once

I get the chance. Thanks for sharing!

Susan Graham said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are soooo fun. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Graham said...

Thank you for this post. Funny how the universe gives you what you need. I was looking for new direction and came to your site. You continue to be a source of inspiration.

salvaged wood furniture said...

Beautiful tray! I love things like that! The colour are perfect in there too! I am starting to introduce rustic pieces like that. I just love all the history and stories that they may carry! :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Susan Graham

Anonymous said...

Do you know if the wood needs some kind of treatment ? Or can I use the logs the way they are just after being cut down? If so what kind of treatment would they use ?

Post a Comment